Asset activity and engagement charts allow you to view data for an asset so you can understand its internal usage and prospect facing performance. We'll cover ...
- The activity chart and how to use it.
- The engagement chart and how to use it.
To get to the activity chart, click the name of the asset in the asset list. This will take you to the asset details page, where the chart is front and center.
The activity chart shows how an individual asset is being used internally and engaged with by prospects over a 30 or 90 day period.
The above chart is showing 30 days of activity for the asset. Each data point represents the sum of all activity for that day. You can hover over that day to see a breakdown of the metrics. We capture five metrics
- Prospect Views: Number of views by prospects after the asset was shared with them
- Shares: Number of times Sales Users have shared the asset with prospects
- Prospect Downloads: Number of times the asset has been downloaded from the share landing page
- Team Views: Number of times the asset has been previewed by Asset Managers or Sales Users.
- Team Downloads: Number of times the asset has been downloaded by Asset Managers or Sales Users.
You can click on the legend to include or exclude data from the chart. For example, if you only want to see data for Shares and Prospect Views, click the legend for the other metrics to disable them.
You can also download an image or PDF of the chart for later use in reports and presentations.
The engagement chart helps you compare Share and Prospect View data for an asset over a 30 or 90 day period. This chart is useful for determining how engaging (hence the name) an asset is when it's shared. The more views generated per share, the more engaging the asset.
Let's take a look.
Just like the Activity Chart you can hover over the Engagement Chart to see specific metrics for a given day. In this example, there were 35 Shares on June 30th and 49 Prospect Views. That's a pretty solid Share to View ratio.
Additionally, you can download an image or PDF of the Engagement Chart for use in reports and presentations.
Both the Activity and Engagement Charts are a great tool in helping you understand how the assets you've spent time and money creating are being used.