As you're getting started with KnowledgeTree, you will want to gather some information to use as a baseline in your analytics of the success of using the tool. We acknowledge that one tool is not the be all and end all to your sales process, but getting a better understanding of how you're doing before and after using KnowledgeTree can help you better assess what's working and what isn't.
The goal would be to get answers to these questions before implementing so you could see the change after usage for a period of time.
All of these may not apply to your business use case. Use other metrics you currently have information for.
1. How much time does your sales team spend creating or looking for content (by day or week, and by team)?
2. What is the average sales quota per team?
3. What is the rate of sales quota attainment/participation (on average / by team)?
4. How many meetings per month/quarter do your Outbound/Prospecting Reps make on average? Or what other metric is used to measure their productivity?
5. How long does it take for new reps to get to revenue attainment? And to a quota run rate (that is, a quarterly or monthly run rate that sees them hitting their annual quota)?
Use the answers to these questions as a baseline and readdress them at the 90 day mark and subsequently 90 days thereafter.
Compare your answers to see improvement on your teams productivity and numbers after implementing KnowledgeTree. If you don't have data for the above questions currently, gather it at your 90 day mark and go from there.