Once you have assets imported into your KnowledgeTree Manager account you can publish them to Salesforce. An asset published to Salesforce becomes available for use by Sales Reps within their sales process. Conversely, when you unpublish an asset it is no longer available to Sales Reps within Salesforce. When you add assets, they are automatically published.
Publishing Assets from the Asset List
- Select the asset(s) you would like to publish by clicking the checkboxes next to each asset. If you want to select all assets use the Select All checkbox or the keyboard shortcut (⌘ + A, CTRL + A). Click Publish.
2. To confirm that you want to publish the selected assets, click "Publish" in the confirmation message.
Unpublishing Assets from the Asset List
- Select the asset(s) you would like to unpublish. Click Unpublish.
2. To confirm that you want to unpublish the selected assets, click "Unpublish" in the confirmation message.
3. Now unpublished assets will be under the "show unpublished" section in your Manager Portal.