This article details signing up for a KnowledgeTree account that works with your Salesforce sandbox. This allows customers to "kick the tires" when evaluating KnowledgeTree.
It's important to note that any assets, rules and users you add to your KnowledgeTree Manager account, associated with your Salesforce sandbox account can not be migrated to work with your Salesforce production account.
To create a KnowledgeTree Manager account with your Salesforce sandbox:
1) Begin by going to https://manager.knowledgetree.com
2) Click the Create Account button
3) Click the Create account using Salesforce sandbox link
4) Enter your Salesforce sandbox username and password
5) Once the account is created click the "Log in using sandbox link"
6) Enter your Salesforce sandbox username and password