Do you have a PowerPoint deck that is not loading or rendering in KnowledgeTree?
The methods/tips below will reduce the file size of your PowerPoint to help your slides render or load in KnowledgeTree.
1. In PowerPoint, open up your original file.
2. Select all Images/text boxes on your first slide
3. Go to the "Picture Format" tab
4. Select the compress images icon
5. A window will appear prompting you to Compress Pictures. Change the Picture Quality to 150 ppi, select "All pictures in this file", and press okay.
7. Save your deck.
Try uploading your new version into KnowledgeTree by replacing the old version (KnowledgeTree should automatically update if you update the original file). If you are still unable to render your deck in KnowledgeTree, try the steps above again except this time try reducing the "Picture Quality" to 96 ppi when compressing the images.
Lastly, try removing any or all videos included in the deck.
The above steps should significantly reduce the file size of your PowerPoint to help your slides render or load in KnowledgeTree.